This is a practice blog for unpolished, somewhat-kinda daily writing. You can find similar blogs here.
- Invisible Networks 2: Psyche Sort
- Invisible Networks 1: Slime Computation
- Weeknotes for March ??th – April 3rd
- Weeknotes for March 21st – 27th. So much work.
- Weeknotes for March 13th – 20th. Woork.
- Weeknotes for March 7th – 13th. Work work work.
- Weeknotes for February 28th – March 6th. Catching up.
- Weeknotes for February 20th – February 27th. Sick no more!
- Weeknotes for February 13th – February 20th. Still sick.
- The new normal
- Weeknotes for February 7th – February 13th. Light mode, then nothing
- Weeknotes for January 31st – February 6th
- Weeknotes for January 23rd-30th
- Weeknotes for January 16th-23rd
- Shards of a good life
A story in a dictionary entry.
- Travel Log Pt 1
- I heard we're doing introspection
- Strength or Weakness
- BCI – Before Current Internet
- The Purpose of It All
- Failure: tests and gifts
- I'm sorry you feel that way
Use cases for the non-apology.
- Odd and Beautiful
The power of stories. Or something.
- Just Add Water
- Applying advice
Communication is impossible.
- Stoicism Porn
What if hustle porn, but for virtues?
- Same Same
Theseus and his ship.
- Guilty of good dreams
The punishment for good dreams.
Wondering vs wonders
- By Heart
Learning texts by heart can be freeing.
- Exercises in Calibration
Baselines activities are helpful because brains are stupid
- A Blog Upon The Deep
Write to inspire yourself, write because others inspire you.
- Defensive life management
What doesn't kill you will maybe improve your management skills.
- Great mood vs great decisions
Feeling great does not mean you're making good choices in life.
- What I write about when I write about running
I am an idiot.
- Storytelling practice
Tell tales about anything and everything
- 🌟 You are not special
I'm sorry, but you really aren't.
- 🌟 If only there was a way to find out
Asking questions is hard.
- Against Compliments
I told you to compliment people. Don't listen to me, compliments are dangerous.
- Hyperbole Into Nuance
Hyperbole is the best! (Or at least a first step to approach nuanced takes).
- Wrong Opinions Only
Minor blog reboot with a focus on being wrong, but useful.
- On Origin Stories
Figure out motivations and purpose instead of narrating Yet Another Origin Story.
- Emotional Recall
Remembering emotions is a useful skill, and I'm rambling more than usually because first everything happened and now nothing happens.
- 🌟 Fun For Profit
Use humour as a tool to ground yourself, get some context, and stop moping about (even when your moping is very serious and justified).
- Compare Yourself
Comparing yourself to others is Good, Actually. You "just" have to assume that we're all equals.
- People Can Smell Fear, Too
First impressions and gut feelings are informative. Pay attention!
- 🌟 On Compliments
Compliments are good. Give more (good) compliments.
If you suck at building habits, try randomisation instead.
- Conway Spotting
Try to guess organisational structures from the finished product.
- 🌟 Your Hyperbolic Language Weirds Me Out
When everything is awesome, nothing is.
- Bridging And Bonding
Groups have bridging and bonding attributes. Learn to recognise unintended bonding.
- Virtue Squares
Reason about your ethics and other people's semantics by building virtue squares.
Recommendation to read rixx.de instead of this blog.